Man of the modern era have enough improved opinion and we have already started to think more about our lifestyle and health. We have already been taking an action on keeping our health in the ecologically spoiled world. We already understood that all of these is important.
Nowadays parents pay special attention to their children’s healthy life too. As we know, honey is the remedy for thousands of deceases and has endless benefits for human body. We are also aware of that children are fond of sweet food. That’s why most of parents give priority to natural honey in children’s food ration. It’s very pleasing, isn’t it? It is, as for us. But it seems that we lose sight of one important moment. Not important, the most important!
So that, the benefits of honey for child organism is indispensable. Of course, the benefits of high quality honey. But even if the honey is high quality, we should be careful especially while giving it to children. Honey is effective, but the organism of child is also sensitive. An important issue: how to use honey in order not to damage child organism and get the benefits of this natural remedy as well. Let’s clarify:
* Firstly, we would like to point this issue: is honey harmful for children and beginning from which age we may add honey to their food ration? Before telling about the indipensable benefits of honey, let’s note to parents that, doctors advice not giving honey to a child , under1 age, at least. Interesting, why?
* Honey nectar contains inactive spores of bacteria, which named Clostridium Botulinum. Bees unintentionally add those endospores to honey while collecting nectar from flowers. These bascterias are not harmful for adults. However, since the child’s body is vulnerable to external influences, those spores can become toxic bacteria in the child’s lower digestive system, and causo to infant botulism (dangerous poisoning). Botulism can even cause to death.
* Try to keep your baby from baked foods inside with honey (for example, differents types of sweets). Because, destruction of spores inside honey becomes more difficult while it is baked.
Now let’s tell about the benefits of this irreplaceable natural remedy for child organism. It’s clair that children are fond of sweets. Honey containing different types of sugars will be appreciated by your kids and you will give them important food for health. Honey is the natural energy source of body. The main reason of it is fructose – one of basic types of sugars inside honeySo that, fructose is able to stay in digestive system for a long time, melts late and supplies organism with long-period energy source by entering into the bloodstream.
* Because of many vitamins inside it, honey improves child’s immune system and increases the resistance to infections, illnesses. Giving honey with dairy products to child is also useful. The mix of milk and honey is considered irreplaceable remedy for cough. As you know, milk has a softening property. Adding some honey inside milk, its taste will be sweet and your children will willingly drink the milk, get the benefits of it as well.
* Enhances memory. Taking into account that, parents are compalining with their kids for not taking care their lessons enough, and having difficulties with doing homework, we can confidently say that, children who prefer honey in food have stronger memory and good results with lessons.
But is the quantity of honey important for giving to children? Of course, it is important. You should give honey to children 1 gr per kilogram. For instance, if your child is 30 kilos, you may give him/her 30 gr honey in a day.
We should say that, especially May honey is very useful for kids. Note that, May honey will become their lovely food because of its mild and elegant fragrance and sweet, nice taste as well. May honey is perfect tool for affecting eye deseases, insomnia, tiredness and normalizes nervous system. Can you find better doctor for your child? Not, of course. Honey becomes kids’ lovely friend and helps for their healthy life.